Project risk is defined as “an uncertain event or condition”. If it occurs, it might have either positive or negative effects on the project objectives.
In our experience in O&G and power fields, we have never been involved in risk-free projects. We have the capabilities to provide organizational tools focused on identifying and managing the risks.
- Planning risk management
- Risk identification and allocation
- Project Risk Management Workshop preparation and implementation
- Risk register creation and monitoring
- Quantitative risk assessment (cost/scheduling contingency assessment)
- Planning risk responses
- Monitoring and controlling risks