We know very well that every project comes to a crucial point: the moment when all equipment and systems must be verified to ensure that they are fully operational.
This phase is often minimized. We believe in an early design of this critical moment to supply an integral process which can improve engineering and procurement phases.
Our policy is to take care of all pre-commissioning and commissioning tasks as well as collateral activities, such as organizational support, spare lists, etc.
- Pre-commissioning execution specifications
- Pre-commissioning planning
- Detailed plan and budget preparation
- Procedure development (chemical cleaning, relief valve testing, punch list, etc.)
- Test Pack procedure
- Test Pack dossier specification
- Plant system / subsystem division procedure and development
- P&IDs reviews
- Check list development
- Strategy and general specification for cleaning, flushing and preservation
- General specification for electric power system energization
- Instrument and electrical loop checking specification