Knowledge & skills requested
- Minimum 8 years in same role.
- Knowledge in O&G & Power Plant Process.
- Knowledge of A&C formal language as SAMA, ISA, ISO.
- Knowledge of P&ID formal symbology as ISA, ISO.
- Knowledge of Control systems Architecture and solution (DCS, ESD, FGS – SCADA – PLC).
- Knowledge of HAZOP Design review meeting methodology.
- Knowledge of FIELD BUS Systems field architecture.
- Minimum 5 plant full develop and one site experience.
- English skills.
Main Role activities to be performed
- Technical endorsement analysis of the contract A&C area.
- Active participation in P&ID design & review.
- Develop of I&C Typical interface and A&C Typical module.
- Develop of C&A narrative description.
- Develop of C&A Flow Logic Diagram (FLD) in formal language.
- Develop of C&E Matrix for ESD & FGS systems and related Control Logic Diagram (CLD) in formal language.
- Coordination and supervision of I/O list, setting & alarm list for automation systems DCS, ESD, FGS.
- A&C Vendor coordination and follow-up.
- HAZOP design review meeting active participation.
- SIL Design review meeting active participation.
- FAT and SAT participation.
- Client Technical management related to the A&C area.
University degree in engineering with a specialization in automation.
- Perform A&C site support to Construction & Commissioning Dep.
- Availability to site transfers & mission (max 6 months continuous) in order to direct support site activity.
- Suite Office
- Suite SPI
- DB as Excel / Access
Milan – available for business trip (60%)