Knowledge & skills requested
- Minimum 5 years in same role.
- Knowledge in O&G and Power Plant Process.
- Knowledge of P&ID formal simbology as ISA, ISO.
- Specialization in control, safety and shut down valves.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation bases and instrument data sheet.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation material selection.
- Knowledge of ATEX code.
- Knowledge of ICSS (DCS/ESD/FGS) systems and architecture.
Main Role activities to be performed
- Technical endorsement analysis of the contract I&C area.
- Proactive interface with other discipline.
- Selection and calculation for control, safety and shut down valves.
- Active participation in P&ID design and review.
- I&C Vendor coordination and follow-up.
- Support on Client Technical management related to the I&C area.
University Degree in Engineering or Technical High School Degree in Electronic.
- Perform I&C site support to Construction and Commissioning Dep.
- Availability to site transfers and mission (max 3 months continuous) in order to direct
Support site activity.
- Suite Office
- Suite SPI
- DB as Excel / Access
Milan – available to travel abroad.