In our multi-year experience, we have provided high value services in different industrial sectors, always ensuring the delivery of interdisciplinary services for detailed engineering to support and drive procurement and construction as a trusted partner for some of the world’s largest Industrial companies including EPC contractors, National Authorities, Plant Owners, Shipyard and process package manufacturers.
Today we have all necessary abilities and qualities to provide a full engineering package at all levels of technologies & process. With a wide network of experienced partners we can manage activities both in Offshore & Onshore, from O&G to Power, in any business areas in which industrial engineering skills can be applied.
We have the capabilities to deliver flexible design solutions to support our customers to meet their business objectives consistently and cost-effectively. Our design procedure strictly complies with global industrial regulatory standards and our first-time-right solutions are managed to anticipate procurement strategies and facilitate the construction sequence. We can offer complete project ownership, from project management and control, detail design to procurement, construction and commissioning support, asset integrity and contract management.
- High level Project Management, Project Control and discipline coordination
- FEED contractual endorsement vs Company STD, international codes, Tender.
- Project Coordination & Quality set-up
- Engineering Schedule and budget preparation
- 3D model implementation and administration
- Process design
- Mechanical and piping design, including computer aided stress analysis
- Civil and Architectural design, including SAP and TEKLA structural models
- Electrical design with El. System automation, Building design integration, Hv/Mv equipment, Plant & LV Distribution engineering
- HVAC system design
- Instrumentation & Automation Engineering, Telecom system design and plant engineering
- Machinery & Package Design & follow-up
- Material requisition, technical specifications, data sheets, bid evaluation and Vendor follow-up for all supplies
- Follow-up and design integration of innovation items
- Procedure development