- Experience in Engineering Management 2 years minimum
- Experience in Telecom engineering and security system design 5 years minimum
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of English and fully available for short/long term trips to foreign Countries for business development and work assessments.
- Experience in Oil & Gas is preferred
- Excellent legislative knowledge and the ability to implement and manage International Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to compile and present reports
- Prepared to adopt a flexible approach to working hours and logistic arrangements
- Experience in System Integration is preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan and perform Telecom department strategy for business development, including new customers development, complying with Profit & Losses target required by Company for the department.
- Plan and perform Telecom department strategy for new skills development on telecom design
- Manage and eventually directly provide quotations (technical attachment and manhour estimation) on received RFQ, selecting also internal resources and/or Consultant/Subcontractors
- Lead and manage the activities after PO, in order to guarantee quality and performance of the works, in full compliance with technical and commercial PO features
- Execute, when necessary, telecom and security engineering activities in Customer’s premises
- Provide suitable training on subordinates to enhance employee’s skills and technical know how
Milan – available for business trip (60%)